Cover Supervisor - Tameside
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
- First hand teaching experience
- Access to Teaching Personnels CPD academy
Are you looking to gain experience as a teacher in secondary schools with an interest in becoming a teacher?
Do you live in the Tameside area and have experience working with young people?
As a cover supervisor you will be offered a wide rang of opportunities from taking full classes with pre set work, providing support to departments when required and working with pupils across all secondary year age groups.
Our client schools in Tameside are currently experiencing a high level of staff sickness and requesting cover supervisors to provide day to day and short term supply.
Key features of being a cover supervisor:
• Regular work as a secondary school cover supervisor
• Invaluable teaching experience covering all subjects and year groups
• Working within supportive subject departments
• Career development opportunities into teaching
As a cover supervisor you will be expected to have a positive attitude and a clear passion for working with and developing young people. Cover supervisors need to be adaptable to meet the demands of the role and the schools ethos.
Teaching Personnel welcomes applications from:
• Anyone with school based experience working with young people
• Sport coaches
• Youth workers
• Behaviour support specialists
To show your interest in this opportunity please apply via the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com If you would like to gain more information regarding cover supervisors please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.