Cover Supervisor Stockport
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
- First hand teaching experience across KS3-KS4
- Support teacher training applications
Cover supervisor needed for Stockport Secondary Schools.
Cover supervisors provide support for schools when Teachers are absent or undertaking course cover and training. If you have prior experience working in Secondary Schools as a cover supervisor, teaching assistant or learning support assistant Teaching Personnel welcomes your application.
Graduates interested in teaching or professionals looking to change careers Cover Supervising provides classroom based experience working under your own initiative delivering pre set work to students in KS3 and KS4.
Our client schools in Stockport are looking for regular and reliable cover supervisors to provide support to ensure students are engaged and continuing to make progress in the absence of their full class teachers.
Highlights of the role of a Cover Supervisor;
* Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
* Regular supply work in Stockport based Secondary schools
* Working within departments that will welcome and integrate you
* Access to an online diary and around the clock support from your team of education consultants
* Teaching experience for those considering a PGCE or teacher training programme in the future
If you are looking for cover supervisor work or interested in the role and would like more information please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794. You will need to have the ability to communicate and build a rapport with students as well as strong behaviour management. The role of cover supervisor requires flexibility to meet the demands of the working schedule and school culture.
If you are looking for work immediately or for the new academic year in September please apply today to be considered. To apply please follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org