Cover Supervisor - Trafford
- Working as a cover supervisor in a "Good" graded school
- Experience in Secondary schools to enhance your teacher training application
- Regular cover supervising work
“Good” graded Ofsted Secondary School requires regular cover supervisors this academic year and in September.
“An ambitious learning climate of high expectations and aspirations where Students are confident, happy and have positive attitudes to learning.” Located in the M33 post code of Trafford the school has regular public transport routes and is within a mile of the M60.
This well respected school has a history of nurturing young aspiring teachers as they are a teacher training establishment. If you are currently working as a cover supervisor or have experience working with young people. The school is looking for someone who has strong classroom management techniques but also a warming personality to build relationships with students.
Cover supervisors have full class responsibility and need to engage students within their learning.
Benefits to working as a cover supervisor with Teaching Personnel:
• Working in schools that meet your personality and preferences
• Excellent teaching practice to support teaching applications
• Requirements of a cover supervisor:
• Prior experience working with young people or in secondary schools
• Professional and flexible attitude to meet schools ethos and values
• Strong class and behaviour management
Those looking to work as a cover supervisor are encouraged to apply immediately to start work this academic year. Teaching Personnel welcomes applications from graduates, youth workers, sports coaches or those looking for a change of career into education.
To apply click below and send a full CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794 for a discussion about the post.