Cover Supervisors NEEDED Sleaford & South Lincolnshire
- Short and Long term opportunities
- Flexible work to fit your current work situation
- Competitive pay rates
If you are looking for great career progression or a new, exciting opportunity in a ‘GOOD’ or ‘OUTSTANDING’ school – We need you!
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Cover Supervisors in the local area for Short and Long term assignments.
Registrations are now taking place, so if you are looking for an exciting challenge and flexible work please get in touch today...
The Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
*Competitive pay rates
* CPD Academy
*Quick & easy online timesheet process
*Your own experienced and dedicated consultant
* Flexible work to fit your current work situation
To work as part of Teaching Personnel:
- Previous experience working within an educational setting
- Passion to pursue a career within education
- Flexible and willing to work at short notice
- Able to work 2 - 5 days a week (preferably)
- Able to commit between the hours of 8am and 4pm
- Have good communication skills and a proactive approach
- Be results driven with excellent classroom management
You will ideally be living and able to commute within South Lincolnshire.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
Apply today by sending your CV to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01522 539432