Cover Supervisors required in South West London
- Flexible hours
- Additional training and development available
- Local work in secondary schools
Are you considering the role of a cover supervisor, I am currently working with a number of secondary schools in and around the area of Croydon supporting them with daily cover supervisors. Please see the job description below for more information
As a cover supervisor, you will need to have a confident and flexible approach towards teaching. The role will include supervising whole classes during the absence of the teacher, responding to questions, assisting pupils in undertaking set activities and maintaining order. In most classes being covered work has already been set.
Cover supervisors are valued and highly regarded, this position would suit a graduate with a strong academic background and a passion for working with children, or someone with previous experience within secondary schools.
These are daily supply roles where you will work with a number of schools in your local area.
• Effective communication skills: written and verbal. Able to communicate effectively with a range of people in a variety of contexts
• Possess the resilience and stamina required to cope with the demands of the post
• Shows initiative and a positive and flexible response to change. Able to accommodate the changing needs of the school and children
• A desire and ability to improve own performance through reflection and appropriate professional development.
If you feel that the role of a cover supervisor is something you would like to do please contact Claire on 0207 593 3077
Teaching Personnel is committed to the safeguarding of Children, all candidates applying for a post through Teaching Personnel must under take or have undertaken a DBS.