Cover Supervisor - Mansfield (Nottinghamshire)
- £55 - £70 per day
- On-going work
- Access to CPD academy
A ‘Good’ school in the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire are looking to expand their pool of cover supervisors available to provide general cover across the school.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a genuinely high achieving, supportive and forwarding thinking school. This would be ideal for someone looking to gain further experience within the education sector or someone looking to become a teacher in the near future.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is a varied and exciting one that essentially involves covering the absence of the full class teacher. It allows you to have full class responsibilities, distributing the pre-planned work, managing classroom behaviour, trouble shooting any problems students may have and acting as a first point of contact for your designated cohorts. The role may also involve shadowing or acting as a support assistant in others teachers classes giving you a holistic view of what the teaching profession can be like whilst also learning form the best in the business!
The school in question is one of Nottinghamshire’s highest achieving schools where achievement in core subjects is outstanding, behaviour is often exemplary and they are lead by an inspirational head teacher.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will:
• Have experience working with secondary age students in some capacity whether voluntary or paid
• Be a recent graduate looking to continue your development within the education sector.
• Have flexible availability and be able to work within an ever changing environment
• Have a full UK driving license and own transport.
In return we can offer:
• Flexible working hours shaped around your availability.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to CPD academy and accredited training courses.
• Guaranteed work (T&C’s apply)
Please do not hesitate in applying with an up to date CV if interested.