Secondary School Cover Supervisors Required Across the Scarborough and Bridlington Area
- Opportunities to deliver lessons from set work across a variety of subjects?
- Work in a range of schools across the Bridlington and Scarborough area
- Excellent way to build experience before applying for teacher training
Secondary School Cover Supervisors Required in Scarborough
• Have an interest in working with children and young people?
• Have the ability to manage the behaviour of groups of young people and children?
• Enjoy taking the lead?
• Live within a commutable distance of Scarborough?
• Have the ability to be flexible and available for on the morning bookings?
If so, then we would like to hear from you!
Due to an increase in demand, we currently have opportunities available for cover supervisors across a number of our client schools within the Scarborough area. As a cover supervisor, you will be responsible for delivering set work to classes in the absence of the teacher and managing the behaviour of the class.
Many of our candidates use this as an excellent opportunity to gain more experience working within the education sector before applying for a PGCE or teaching course.
In return for your flexibility and hard work, Teaching Personnel can offer:
• Cover Supervisor induction training at a local school
• Access to a range of exclusive CPD courses
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Your own Education Recruitment Consultant
• Guaranteed Work Schemes for candidates who gain excellent feedback
For further information, please contact Jim at Teaching Personnel on 01482 312046, or email your CV to James.McKenzie@teachingpersonnel.com. You can also apply online on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”