Stockport - cover supervisor
- Pay up to £60 per day
- Access to training courses through Teaching Personnel
- Opportunities to gain school experience to support PGCE applications
Cover supervisors required for Stockport based Secondary schools.
The role of a Cover Supervisor provides first hand teaching experience in the classroom for those looking to pursue a career in teaching. You will provide an excellent service to Secondary schools in Stockport delivering pre set work, ensuring students remain on task.
Teaching Personnel look for cover supervisors to have previous experience of working in secondary schools or educational and youth settings. Historically we have supported graduates and cover supervisors into the profession gaining PGCE and teacher training placements.
Benefits to working as a cover supervisor with Teaching Personnel:
• Working in schools that meet your personality and preferences
• Excellent teaching practice to support teaching applications
• Requirements of a cover supervisor:
• Prior experience working with young people or in secondary schools
• Professional and flexible attitude to meet schools ethos and values
• Strong class and behaviour management
If you are interested in the role of a cover supervisor please apply immediately to begin work this academic year and for September. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to work as a cover supervisor please follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch and ask to speak to Rob on 0161 242 1794 for a discussion about the post.