Teacher of Computing/ICT required for schools in Broadstairs
- Teaching Personnel are seeking teachers of Computing/ICT and offer them the opportunity to work in schools in Broadstairs
- You will have your own personal consultant to advise and support you throughout your placements.
- We offer excellent rates of pay
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Computing/ICT for both full and part time positions in one or various schools throughout Broadstairs. We are seeking candidates who are looking for either long or short term placements.
We are looking for someone who is able to bring experience along with fresh ideas and passion to the job and someone who is committed to providing a good quality teaching experience.
Over the years, Teaching Personnel have built excellent relationships with schools located in Broadstairs and continue to successfully provide staff in their time of need. Our schools have a commitment to providing a pleasant teaching environment in which good teachers can excel.
Applicants will need to have qualified teacher status in the UK, or an equivalent teaching qualification from overseas. They will need to effectively deliver the national curriculum with energy and enthusiasm. In addition applicants should possess:
• Good classroom management skills
• Experience of teaching Computing/ICT in UK schools
• Ability to plan and carry out effective lesson plans
• Commitment to raising standards of learning and a passion for teaching Computing/ICT across a wide ability range
• High level of self motivation
• Good organisation and interpersonal skills
In return, you will receive the following benefits
• Opportunities for continued professional development
• Excellent department resources
• Competitive daily rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant
• Flexible positions available
To apply for this position please contact Tom McQuade in the Teaching Personnel Maidstone Office on 01622 920 702 or email email@example.com