Computing teacher – Teacher of Computing
- Full time supply position for Computing teacher
- Supply rate per day to suit your experience (MPS up to £160 per day)
- Large secondary school with excellent facilities
Teacher of Computing required after October half term, working in a well regarded secondary school with state of the art facilities, you will be required to teach KS3 and GCSE Computing in this post.
Working on supply as a Computing teacher, you will need to have commitment to all departmental responsibilities in this post, the school are looking for a Teacher of Computing who has a great level of subject knowledge and can fully engage their pupils. The school is a large all girls secondary with a great reputation, the incoming Computing teacher will reap the benefits of “outstanding leadership and management” – Do you have great knowledge of the Computing curriculum? Apply straight away!
- Computing teacher post in Manchester, October start
- Supportive ICT and Media department in this great school
- £22,244 - £32,831 (on a supply pro-rata basis – negotiable)
- Manchester school with excellent facilities and results
- Temporary post initially, starting 31st October initially for a term
Located in Manchester, this is a well regarded all girls secondary school with great facilities and hard working pupils. Due to a need within their ICT team, the school wish to hire a Computing teacher for this post on a long term supply basis, you will be working full time and must be committed to the post and workload it brings.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 straight away.