Computing Teachers needed across North Yorkshire
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Both short and long term work available
- A dedicated consultant
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider with a large presence in North Yorkshire.
We are working on behalf of our client schools to seek both newly and fully qualified Computing Teachers, who are available from January, for both long and short term work.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for teaching, with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring Computing lessons that promote progression for all pupils. They must also be able to build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
In Return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rate of pay – up to £180 per day
• Flexible work that best suits your lifestyle
• Opportunity to gain experience and work in a great schools within the local area
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Access to a range of CPD courses
If you feel that you can impact pupils learning through exciting and stimulating Computing lessons then we would love to hear from you. NQT’s are welcomed to apply. Please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).