Science Teacher - Milton Keynes
- supportive school
- competitive rates of pay of up to £150 per day, paid weekly
- school rated 'Good' by Ofsted
A small but expanding secondary school based in Milton Keynes are seeking a Qualified Science Teacher for a full time position starting with immediate effect.
You will teach enjoyable but challenging lessons and play an active role in the school's development as they continue to grow. If you are passionate about your subject and want to work in an environment where you will really make a difference, we would welcome your application. Long term prospects are certainly available in this modern school who promote from within.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be a qualified Science Teacher.
• Have excellent classroom management.
• Have good Subject Knowledge.
• Be an excellent team player.
• Be reliable.
• Be approachable.
In return you will receive:
• A competitive rate of pay
• A motivational working environment.
• Great prospects for long term work and promotion.
• A dedicated consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
• High level of support from both us and the school.
If you are a confident teacher and are interested in this rewarding position please call Abby on 01604 521222 or email your CV to abby.udale@teaching personnel.com