CHEMISTRY TEACHER REQUIRED FROM MAY 2016 IN BLACKPOOL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Experience teaching key stage 3 & key stage 4 required.
- Excellent facilities within the Science department.
- Only Fully Qualified Teachers will be considered.
CHEMISTRY TEACHER NEED IN OCTOBER 2016!
Due to a long term absence within their Science department, a secondary school in Blackpool have a requirement from October for a Chemistry teacher on a full time basis. This post is required initially cover a long term absence, however this could lead to further work for the right person, more information below;
* Full time Chemistry teaching job (Oct 2016 start)
* Lancashire school with excellent facilities
* Negotiable rate of pay £100 - £130 per day dependant on experience
* Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
* Both newly qualified and experienced Chemistry teachers considered
* Excellent location with local links for M55, M60 and M61; and public transport routes
The successful Science Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience in Secondary schools. You will be resourceful and creative as well as accomplished in providing lessons which are both imaginative and challenging. As a forward-thinker you will strive to maintain the standards set by the school with a determination that inspires the students to succeed. This role is flexible enough to accommodate a Science Teacher with any specialism within Chemistry.
Are you a qualified Chemistry teacher with QTS seeking a rewarding and progressive role within a high achieving Science department and like the sound of the above role? Please visit our website to register at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
or contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)