KS3 - 5 Chemistry Teacher – Warrington Secondary School
- Full time position from November 2016
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
Chemistry Teacher – Warrington Secondary School
• Full time position from November 2016
• Brand new building and facilities
• Small classes
Are you a Chemistry teacher looking to secure a long term position for the rest of this academic year?
If so, Teaching personnel are working on behalf of a secondary school in Warrington that are looking for a Chemistry Teacher, starting November 2016. The school has brand new state of the art facilities and is rapidly building an excellent reputation for itself. Looking to continue building on their current cohort as they’re a new school, class numbers are small making it the ideal post for someone who is looking to raise attainment, supporting pupils development on a more individual basis.
As a Chemistry teacher your duties will include:
• Planning lessons for courses, having due regard to the curriculum.
• Teaching pupils, according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work.
• Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of each pupil
• Participate in arrangements for preparing pupils for external examinations.
Interested? Call Scott Wilkinson immediately on 0151 285 4258.
If you’re not available to talk to by phone please log your interest at: Http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/