Chemistry Teacher required for a school in the Wakefield area.
- Chemistry Teacher required for a school in the Wakefield area.
- Full time role.
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £187 depending on skills and experience.
I am currently working with a popular, over subscribed school located in the Wakefield area. The school is a thriving, highly successful achieving 67% A*-C in their most recent GCSE results and maintains the philosophy of Success for ALL.
The school is looking to appoint a Chemistry Teacher to join their successful science department.
A successful candidate should:
• Be able to plan and deliver inspiring and engaging lessons that meeting the needs of all pupils, creating an inclusive learning environment and ensuring that all pupils are able to make progress.
• Have a strong subject knowledge in all Sciences in particular Chemistry .
• Be confident teaching all Sciences across KS3 and KS4 and be able to teach Chemistry to A Level.
• Be willing to support the school ethos and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure no child is left behind.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.