Do you hold a CACHE Level 3 qualification? If so we would love to hear from you! Call 0115 8456405 for local opportunities!
- Competitive rates of pay (between £50 - £60 per day)
- Short term and long term work opportunities
- Ongoing CPD, including Team Teach and Autism training
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit experienced, qualified Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of schools across Nottinghamshire. Although it is NOT essential that you hold a CACHE Level 3 qualification to register, it is beneficial as it will equip you with the relevant transferable skills required to support a range of students in SEN and mainstream schools.
Ideally you will have at least one year's experience working in schools or in support work roles.Our clients include a variety of Special Educational Needs Schools and mainstream schools who would benefit from Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants.
Additional skills required include:
• Confidence to work on your own initiative in a variety of challenging environments
• Ability to deal with challenging behaviour throughout the school day
• Confidence to work on a 1:1 basis with students who may have additional learning needs
• The ability to work with a wide range of ages and abilities
• A flexible attitude and an open-minded approach to working in different provisions
Please call Emma Gale on 0115 8456405 for additional information and to register. All applicants will need to undergo an enhanced DBS check and will need to attend our office for an informal interview as part of the registration process.