NEW VACANCY AVAILABLE! Cache Level 3 LSA required in Hounslow! Apply today
- Competitive pay rate in place to ensure you are well paid! £60 - £75+
- Incredible opportunity to work in an excellent school with a fantastic support network and state of the art facilities
- Local bus and tube links allow for a direct route from London and surrounding areas
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an excellent school in Heston. Our client is looking for an experienced and easily motivated LSA to work in a challenging role supporting a group of year 3 children. The class will need Maths and English support in the morning, after which the successful candidate will be required to hold intervention classes for the pupils that need to catch up and ensure that they are of the required level.
The school has an excellent support network and state of the art facilities to help you acclimatize to your new role.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
• Live in Hounslow or be able to travel there on a day to day basis
• Will have a current DBS or have applied for one
• Is patient, supportive and passionate about pupil’s development
• Has a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
• Be available for long term, full time work
• Have a degree or relevant qualification
• Fantastic experience for recent graduates working towards their PCGE.
• The chance to be a mentor and role model.
• Fantastic support network
• State of the art facilities
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications or would like to find out about similar positions that we have available then please contact our Hounslow consultant James Riseley at email@example.com or call on 0208 89823553.