Do you have experience delivering SATS intervention boosters in Literacy and Numeracy?
- potential full time and part time long term and permanent work available
- competitive rates of pay
- opportunity to develop your skills through CPD
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistants to provide one to one and small group support to children that are currently working below their sub levels in Literacy and Numeracy.
The work is flexible with some positions presenting themselves as part time, and half days.
The experience and qualifications we are looking for;
- Experience working with small groups of pupils
- GCSE in English/Maths (both would be advantageous)
- NVQ level 3 qualified
- Experience working with SEN pupils and confident in delivering interventions in Literacy and Numeracy
-At least one year experience working in a school
Are you looking for a new position?
Have you got the relevant experience to raise attainment in a school this year?
If you are interested or would like any further information please contact Judith on 01162325200 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org