Year 6 Teaching Assistant Bury
- Exciting opportunity for a key Stage 2 (Year 6) Teaching Assistant
- General Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Key Stage 2 provision focusing on developing numeracy and literacy skills.
Exciting opportunity for a key Stage 2 (Year 6) Teaching Assistant, required in Radcliffe (M26)
• Great supportive school atmosphere
• Continued training to improve staff Teaching and CPD
• Excellent Key Stage 2 provision focusing on developing numeracy and literacy skills.
• You must have a minimum of grade C at GCSE in Maths and English
• Cache L3 is desirable.
A school in Bury is looking for a confident Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2 (Year6) Teaching Assistant. The role is long term position with the option to become permanent.
The school, graded good by OFSTED, is close to the main bus routes. This two form entry school has a friendly atmosphere and has an extremely supportive staff structure. There has recently been investment in the building and school resources in which has made a massive difference to pupil learning. The school puts great emphasis on outdoor learning to help raise pupil attainment through visual and kinaesthetic learning.
The successful candidate will work well in a team, be really enthusiastic about pupil achievement and have some experience working in Key Stage 2. They will want to learn how to assess pupils’ progress and have high expectations of themselves and the pupils in their care.Even if this role not what you are looking for, please contact us for more information about out Guaranteed Work Scheme.