Are you interested in securing long term work in an ‘Outstanding’ school in Kingston?
- Excellent Transport Links
- Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils?
- CV and References required
Are you interested in securing long term work in an outstanding school in Kingston?
Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils?
Have you ever thought about working in an Alternative Provision, Mainstream Inclusion Centre or a PRU?
If so then email me with your CV ASAP! - I would love to hear from you.
Mandy on email@example.com
020 8944 1088
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch.
• Primary School Teaching Assistant
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• Early Years
• Sports Coach
• Youth/Community work
• SEN experience / MAKATON / PECS / MOVING AND HANDLING
• Team Teach
• Supporting NEET’s
• SEN within family
• Pro active and hard working
Our schools are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference! Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you!