Teacher of Business Studies
- Full time position in Manchester
- All Business Studies teachers welcome to apply, NQT or experienced
- MPS (£22,244 - £32,831)
Are you a qualified Business Studies teacher looking for work in Greater Manchester? Due to a requirement within their department, our client school in Manchester have a need after half term for a Teacher of Business Studies. This is a full time position, initially on a temporary supply basis with a view to becoming a school based contract, any Business Studies teachers applying for this post will need to have experience teaching KS4 and BTEC Business, any KS5 experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Business Studies teacher , Teacher of Business Studies in Manchester
- Full time position to teach Business Studies in a great department
- All girls school in Manchester, excellent facilities
- Pay to match your experience (MPS £22,244 - £32,831)
- Ofsted graded “outstanding” for behaviour and leadership
The successful Business Studies teacher applying for this post will be working on a full time basis, initially via supply with a view to becoming a school contract as this could be for the full academic year. You MUST have experience teaching KS4 Business Studies, previous experience with KS5 is desirable but not essential for this position.
Please apply straight away if you are interested, call Ryan on 0161 242 1794 or email your CV straight away to firstname.lastname@example.org – All Business Studies teachers applying will need to have suitable teaching based references and an enhanced DBS.