Business Studies teacher
- Full time supply position starting ASAP
- High achieving school in South Manchester
- MPS in line with experience (£22,244 - £32,831)
Business Studies teacher required for a long term position, immediate start on a full time basis.
Are you a trained Business Studies teacher looking for supply work? A secondary school south of central Manchester have a need in their department for a Business Studies teacher on a long term basis, this will involve teaching Business Studies to KS4 and 5, BTEC Business Studies teaching experience is also required.
This is a long term supply position covering absence until Christmas at least with the possibility of continuing in to the new calendar year. Any Business Studies teachers will need to have;
• Experience teaching GCSE and KS5 Business Studies
• BTEC Business Studies with the new syllabus
• Full time availability until February 2017
• Commitment to all departmental responsibilities
• Immediate availability for interview and to start if successful
The school is located centrally and south of the city centre with good transport links to the surrounding areas. There are over 1600 children on roll in this all girls school, there is a sixth form which has a great reputation for results and outstanding teaching. You can access the school via the M60 or the princess parkway , public transport to the city centre is straight forward also.
This is a full time supply position, you will need to be available for interview and a meet with the department and happy to commit beyond Christmas.
All Business Studies teachers interested in applying will need to send a CV or cover note via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.