Computing and Business Studies teacher required full time
- Border of Croydon and Lambeth
- Competitive pay rate
- Catholic school
A unique role working in a specialist school on a permanent contract starting in September
• Fantastic opportunity for career progression within a Catholic secondary school.
• A chance to work in an environment with heavy emphasis on moral values, reflected in pupil’s outstanding contribution to the wider community.
• A chance to make a real difference at an ever improving school.
The school is looking for the right candidate with the necessary breadth of experience and expertise to successfully fulfil the role of Computing and Business Studies teacher. It is an 11-18 all girls school, located in the picturesque West Norwood only 10 minutes from the nearest train station. The visionary Head teacher and management have a strong commitment to helping their staff and students achieve their aspirations and goals. The schools GCSE results are continuously on the rise and they the best teachers to help contribute to their ever increasing standards. They are looking to interview immediately so don’t delaying in applying for this ambitious role.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experience teaching KS3-KS5 at a similar or local school
• Playing a strategic role in the school’s development, as there will also be management opportunities
• A warm, charismatic character with strong understanding and patience.