Business and Economics teacher required, Easter- July Outstanding independent school, Milton Keynes
- Business and Economics teacher position
- Regularly featured in The Times 'Top Schools in the UK'
- Independent Boarding School rated 'Outstanding'
Regularly featured in The Times 'Top Schools in the UK'
Independent Boarding School rated 'Outstanding'
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an 'Outstanding' Independent Secondary School and Boarding School in Milton Keynes are currently looking for a Business and Economics teacher to start on a full time basis from Easter until the end of the academic year.
This is an excellent school and the students demonstrate positive attitudes towards their learning.
Due to a staff member having an operation, the school are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious professional to welcome to their team and teach up to A Level.
The school are happy to consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Strong Business studies and Economics Subject knowledge.
• Able to start a new teaching position from Easter.
• Strong classroom management skills.
In return you will:
• Join a highly successful and supportive Department with excellent results.
• Teach very able students.
• Receive a competitive rate of pay of up to £150 per day dependant on experience.
• Receive on going support from both the school and your dedicated consultant.
• Have the opportunity to progress up the career ladder with this expanding school who promote from within.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss similar opportunities then please call Sarah today on 01604 521222 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org