British Sign Language Level 3 and/or above TA wanted for SEN School in Wandsworth
- Lovely SEN Primary and Secondary provision school
- Close links to Wimbledon and Southfields Station
- Competitive rates
A delightful SEN school in Wandsworth are looking for specialist Teaching Assistants with British Sign Language (BSL) level 3 and/or above to work 1-1 with children within multiple sensory impairments (MSI). The school aims to develop on each child's needs and development, in order to maximise their learning opportunities.
SEN Teaching Assistant role;
• To start in 5th September 2016
• Long Term full-time role (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:00)
• Must have BSL Level 3 and/or above qualification
• Must have experience signing with BSL
• Supporting children 1:1 with hearing impairments and/or multiple sensory impairments
• High possibility of permanent placement for successful candidate
• Competitive pay rates
The Primary School in Wandsworth;
• Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
• Nestled between Wimbledon Common and Southfields Underground Station
• Close to transport Links
• Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) and Multiple Sensory Impairment (MSI) provision school
• Friendly creative environment
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process
If you think you are ideal for this role and hold a BSL level 3 or higher qualification call Rachel at the SEN Branch on 0207 593 3074 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.
Teaching Personnel are committed to the safe guarding of children. All applicants will have to undergo a full enhanced disclosure or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service for Child workforce only. Full assistance provided. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.