British Sign Language Specialists needed in the Derbyshire area.
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Flexible Hours and Permanent Positions available!
- Access to many CPD courses including Team Teach, Autism and Manual Handling
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit additional staff who specialise in British Sign Language in the Derby area. Whether you are new to the role or have vast experience, Teaching Personnel offer a friendly and quality service to both our teaching assistants and our schools with access to ongoing training courses.
We work with a school that caters specifically for students with Hearing Impairments in the centre of Derby and there is a high demand for BSL staff on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will be:
• BSL Level 3 qualified
• Experienced working with hearing impaired learners for a minimum of 1 year
• Confident to work across the whole school with both primary and secondary students
• Be able to confidently sign and communicate with hearing impaired learners to help break down the learning barriers within the classroom
• Able to differentiate to a wide variety of needs and abilities, including some students who may have additional SEN.
• Responsible for the welfare of students at all times and reporting to the appropriate line manager wherever necessary
If you are interested in registering please contact us on 0115 845 6405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org