Full Time Biology Teacher
- OFSTED Rated GOOD School
- Excellent CPD and Benefits
- Key stage 3 and 4 Timetable
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking a qualified and inspirational Specialist of Biology to join a client School in January 2017!
This is a role in a vibrant and forward thinking Co Education Secondary School with Academy status. This School is a specialist Science College, which there are many opportunities for progression, development and access to first class resources. In the most recent OFSTED report the School was graded GOOD, reflecting the rapid progress the School has made in the last couple of years. Which the plans they have in place they strongly believe they will be deemed OUTSTANDING in the next inspection.
This is a full time role, teaching at key stage 3, 4 and 5 level.
The successful candidate for this role will;
- Have qualified Teacher status, with a GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have previous experience of Teaching Biology across the key stages
- Have strong understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have a flexible approach to teaching, as well as being flexible and adaptable.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Katie TODAY on 01392 267288 or forward your CV directly to email@example.com.