Biology teacher required in Tunbridge Wells area
- Excellent CPD opportunities in a very supportive school
- Ideally teaching science to Key Stages 3 & 4
- An inspiring science teacher is required for an immediate start
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and innovative Teacher of Biology to join a department at a fantastic school in Tunbridge Wells. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT to work within a flourishing school in which relations between staff and students are excellent.
Every department employs a range of dynamic teaching styles and is committed to pioneering curriculum development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
This school is a welcoming, vibrant and genuinely inclusive establishment.
In return the school will offer:
- An outstanding individualised programme of professional learning
- Professional, welcoming and supportive staff
- A highly trained and experienced team of mentors
- A strong learning ethos and peer support among our teachers
- A student body that actively supports teachers’ professional learning
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sam on 01622 920 702.