Behaviour Support Assistant required in Barnsley
- Previous experience of working within a Pupil Referral Unit or similar setting
- Be proactive and resilient to the nature of the job
- Firm understanding of the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are looking for experienced behaviour support workers, ex forces personnel, residential support workers and experienced youth workers. We need these experienced individuals to work in a behavioural setting based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. This is a highly rewarding opportunity to support and progress children with Social, Emotional, and Mental & Behavioural Difficulties.
We are currently looking to appoint Full time (Term Time) Teaching Assistants in the Barnsley area to help support children with severe social, emotional and mental health needs. The school is easily accessible by car and by public transport with trains and buses running regularly. Some students may have other difficulties including speech, language or communication needs, and moderate learning difficulties. The school focuses on one-to-one social and emotional support in the classroom and outdoor educational initiatives build pupils’ trust. This then leads to help unlock their potential to a happy, meaningful and successful adult life.
We are looking for hard working and committed individuals who would be confident and happy working with challenging pupils in an educational setting. It is essential that you have experience in the following:
• Experience working with pupils with behaviour in an education, care or residential setting
• Firm understanding of the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people
• Be proactive and resilient to the nature of the job
The range of pay will vary from between £60 to £80 a day dependant on experience.
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role, please contact Jade Halidu on 0113 224 0234 or alternatively email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying though Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBC- Full assistance provided (AGY