KS2 Teacher - Basic Skills
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff
- A lively, exciting and creative environment
Are you an experienced, passionate and dedicated teacher looking for the next step in your career? There are several schools in Surrey who are currently seeking an experience Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join them from September 2016.
The schools are looking for a primary teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2). The Head teachers within these schools are keen for the successful candidate to take on additional responsibility and progress within the school.
• A knowledgeable Class Teacher who will contribute to raising achievement and attainment
• A highly organised and inspirational teacher and leader, who can motivate pupils and staff
• Extensive Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience
• A formally recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
The schools can offer;
• Opportunities and support for professional and personal development
• A lively, exciting and creative environment
• A great team of dedicated and committed staff
• Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
The schools within Surrey are very proud of the reputation they have built up within the local community for being welcoming, friendly and fun schools to attend whilst maintaining outstanding teaching standards.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further – James Harvey 01189 072686 – email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY).