SEN Teaching Assistants working with severely autistic pupils
- Full time
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term position
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to take on an SEN Teaching Assistant job helping students with severe autism. This is a challenging role that requires patience, understanding and determination.
We know how difficult and stressful searching for a new job is and we are there to make sure you maximise the number of job opportunities available to you.
The ideal candidates will:
• Have experience working in an SEN role with ASC students.
• Have a genuine interest in special educational needs and a desire to help autistic pupils.
• Be enthusiastic, thick skinned and charismatic.
• Any additional experience or courses that is suitable for the role.
• Fantastic experience for recent graduates working towards their PCGE.
• The chance to be a mentor and role model.
• Being able to make a real difference for children who suffer from autism.
Our schools are looking to interview soon, so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity send you r CV and covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01923 602 799