South London Teaching Assistant Needed
- Great transport links
- Full time
- Long term
A primary and nursery nurse is needed for a school for children aged 3-11 are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants (TAs) to help with an autistic unit and children´s centre in South East London. The unit is aiming for excellence in the education and development of their children, so a pro-active and hardworking attitude is a must.
• Excellent experience for recent graduates who are looking to become a specialist SEN teacher.
• The opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent transport links
• Long Term Full Time role to start ASAP (Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:00)
This unit requires energetic and dedicated people who can demonstrate a good understanding of the concepts and principles of working with SEN children and apply this to allow students to achieve their full potential.
• PECS/Makaton - desirable not mandatory
• Team Teaching trained desirable
• Knowledge or experience in Safeguarding
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience please email your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.