We are looking for SEN TA's or Psychology graduates for September roles
- Are you looking for a career in education and helping those with additional needs?
- Are you looking for full time work?
- Contact Zoe on 0118 9071532
We are currently looking for SEN experienced teaching assistants or psychology students who are available to work in the Thames Valley area. Are you dedicated and committed to helping children with SEN to access the curriculum?
The ideal candidate will be:
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Team Teach or Makaton training (preferred but not essential)
At Teaching Personnel we work with various schools in Thames Valley and Surrey area, and provide teaching assistants on a daily, long term and permanent basis. Our current teaching assistants work in various roles within SEN schools, pupil referral units and alternative provisions.
To find out more about this role please call Zoe on 01189 071532 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)