Full and Part time work available supporting pupils with Autism located in Blackburn!
- Flexible, regular work hours available on a full and part time basis.
- Previous experience supporting pupils on the Autistic spectrum essential for this role.
- Ongoing CPD available through Teaching Personnel.
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a larger than average Blackburn Primary School, the school has a specialist ASC provision I school for pupils with low functioning Autism.
The school are looking to increase their pool of available candidates to help with covering short term sickness of unplanned absences. If you are looking for flexible but regular work in a specialist 'Good' Primary School, then please call me as soon as possible!
Ideally candidates will have the following:
• Access to a car with full UK driving licence (Must be able to get to Blackburn with Darwen)
• Experience working with Autistic young people who may present with challenging behaviour
• Willing undertake necessary behaviour management training where required
• Confident to work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students
• Willing to be involved in many extra-curricular trips into the community.
• Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Willing to work flexibly and be able to undertake shifts at short notice.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please send an updated CV with all relevant work experience to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)