LSA with Autism specialism required from November
- Good school with high expectations of children and staff
- Inclusive school ethos
- Career development opportunities
A lovely Primary School in Barnet are seeking an Autism Specialist to join them in November.
The school have been graded as ‘Good’ by their last Ofsted Inspection and strive to enable all pupils to develop a love for learning.
They are looking for an autism specialist to join their diverse staff team.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have previous experience of working with children with autism.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
This will be a 1:1 role where you will be required to work with the child independently and also within their class. You will be supporting the child in every aspect of their school day by focusing on learning and social interactions with their peers.
The school can offer:-
- Career Development
- Supportive senior leaders
- A good working environment
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.