Teaching assistants with Autism experience needed!
- Outdoor lessons
- On 50 acres of New Forest
- 1:1 work
Teaching Personnel work exclusively with a school in Ringwood and are currently seeking to appoint an individual to support the learning of a fantastic young adult with autism.
Working closely with the SENCO and senior members at the school your role will include:
• Supporting the child with their emotional and academic aspects of their education
• Effectively tracking pupil progress to ensure attainment levels increase
• Being a supportive role model
What we are looking for:
• Committed individuals with experience of working with children with autism
• Proactive individuals that are also able to adapt to different situations (the school have 60% of their lessons outside so candidates should be willing to get stuck in with activities, wildlife and physical activities)
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to pay for a new CRB check.
If you are confident that this role is ideal for you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01202 558848