We are looking for enthusiastic and committed TAs!
- Enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants
- Autism on a 1:1 basis
- Passion for supporting pupils who struggle
Teaching Personnel require enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants to support Autism on a 1:1 basis. We have had a high demand for SEN specialist TA’s to join our client schools in September to cover both part time and full time positions. Successful candidates will be flexible and willing to complete additional training courses offered through our CPD academy. As plenty of mainstream classes now contain a wide range of lower abilities and SEN, we are looking to recruit TA’s with; strong behavior management, in-depth knowledge of supporting Autism (mild – severe), confidence in leading small group or 1:1 activities and a genuine passion for supporting pupils who struggle.
At least 3 months experience of working 1:1 with Autism would be desirable, but we appreciate that Autism can be prominent in mainstream classes also, so general TA’s with the desire to further their experience on a 1:1 basis with Autism are welcomed to apply.
We can offer all registered candidates:
• Access to our CPD academy, offering heavily subsidized courses
• A dedicated team of staff on-call from 7am – 9pm
• Friendly schools who welcome supply staff and offer any help needed
• The opportunity to secure permanent positions in local schools
Please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and find out more about registering! Alternatively, our dedicated team of primary specialists are in the office from 9-4 over the summer holidays, so please give us a call and tell us about your experience!