Learning Support Assistant required in Streatham.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Email your CV to email@example.com
A school in Streatham are seeking a qualified Learning Support Assistant to work with a student with Autism in KS2.
This role will involve you working closely with the SENCO and other teachers that support students with Special Educational Needs. It will be mainly working on a 1:2:1 basis so that the child has access to the KS2 curriculum.
Our ideal candidate will have some or all of the following:
• Qualification relating to support work e.g. CACHE level 3 or youth work qualification.
• Psychology degree.
• Experience working with students across KS2.
• Passion in the education sector.
• Calm, empathetic nature that can build great rapport with both staff and students.
If you enjoy working with children and are seeking a full time role to start in the new academic year please call Ellie on 0208 605 2631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org