Experienced Teaching Assistants - Trafford
- Experienced Teaching Assistants - Trafford
- Easily accessible from city centre
- Excellent CPD courses available
A Primary SEN school in Trafford require experienced Teaching Assistants to work within a KS2 ASC class. The school caters for pupils aged 2 – 11, therefore applicants would need to be flexible to work across the age ranges.
We deal with a range of SEN Schools that require Support Assistants to work as general classroom support or on a 1-2-1 basis with pupils with specific physical and medical needs. You will need to be proactive, enthusiastic and have a determination to succeed.
It is essential for candidates to have -
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Previous experience working with pupils with SEN/D
• Previous experience delivering personal care
• Experience working with children and young adults with multi sensory impairments and/or complex learning difficulties and disabilities
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable for candidates to -
• be Team-Teach/ MAPA trained
• have experience working with Plevels
• have experience using alternative communication aids (e.g. PECS/ BSL)
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Alternatively, if you don't feel you meet the criteria for this role but would still wish to pursue a career in Education, please register your CV on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com .