**Teaching Assistant** Bury
- Do you want to make a difference with young people who are on the autistic spectrum?
- Can you work in partnership with the school’s discrete teams to support young people?
- Could you consult parents of children with SEN and involve them in their child's education?
This Primary Special School caters for children on the autistic (ASC) spectrum children can be accepted from the age of two years onwards, up to the age of eleven.
The school can offer -
• opportunities for further professional development;
• children who respond to passionate assistance and support
• supportive colleagues who achieve a consistent approach to behaviour management.
What the school expects from you -
• a hardworking teaching assistant with high expectations
• adaptable and able to work as part of a team;
• commitment to positive behaviour management and experience of teaching pupils with ASC.
The pay rate for this role is £8.07 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01612421795.