Autism Support Assistant Roles in Sheffield
- Great Pay Reflective of Skills and Experience
- excellent induction, training and development programme including autism specific interventions
- Weekly pay
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking Autism Support Specialists in the Sheffield area. We are currently working with a school who provide education for young people aged 11-19 with Autistic Spectrum Conditions and Communication and Interaction difficulties. Their philosophy is founded on a desire to make a difference. Within the school they ensure their young people get every opportunity to achieve their full potential in life. The aim being to enable every student to flourish by encouraging and building upon their unique strengths and interests. This is supported by ensuring each student strengthens their independent and living skills which are key to building confidence and self-esteem.
In order to maintain our excellent staff to pupil ratio following the increase we have in pupil numbers, we are now looking for experience staff to join our dedicated and innovative team. You will be expected to work flexibly and be able to work in different departments of the school as our needs dictate.
What we can offer you:
• excellent induction, training and development programme including autism specific interventions
• 24 hour access to online training
• Competitive pay up to £85 per day
• access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
For more information, please call the Sheffield SEN team on 01132 240234