Special Educational Needs TA required to work with Secondary School Pupils with Autism
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
- Immediate start
- Full training offered
We are currently working with a school in Maidenhead who cater for children with Autism. The ideal candidate must:
• Have experience supporting SEN children
• Be enthusiastic and proactive
• Be able to develop positive working relationships
• Have a good grasp of the English Language and be an effective communicator
• Have a resourceful approach to working with pupils
• Be able to work in pressured environments and deal with stressful situations in a calm manner
Candidates who are Team Teach trained and have experience Autism, preferred but not essential.
To find out more information, or to apply for this position, please call Nicole Totterdell on 01189 071 531 or email Nicole.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).