SEN TA required in Maidenhead
- • Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- • Immediate start
- • Competitive rate of pay
Are you looking to work with Special Educational Needs children? Then we want to hear from you! Here at Teaching Personnel we are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a Special Educational Needs school in Maidenhead.
The school caters for primary and secondary school pupils with Autism. The core aim of the school is to provide an environment offering high levels of therapeutic support and excellent teaching to ensure all pupils can achieve their full potential. The schools aim is for all pupils to leave school and progress into training, employment or further education.
• Competitive rates of pay depending on training and experience
• Becoming part of a highly valued and successful achieving school
• CPD opportunities
• Supportive staff
• Opportunity for career progression
• Part time and Full time positions.
• Personal or professional experience working with pupils with Autism.
• Familiar using PEC’S, Makaton or BSL.
• Displays excellent communication skills
• Confident working with pupils 1:1
Candidates will only be considered if they have a DBS on the update service or are in the process of applying.
Do you live in the Maidenhead area and want to know more about this exciting opportunity? If so please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by emailing you CV to nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.