SEN Teaching Assistant - Central London
- Attractive Rates of Pay
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Central London location
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a two form entry Primary school in Central London and looking for an experienced, strong and firm SEN Teaching Assistant for a position starting as soon as possible.
We are currently looking for someone to work with a child who has Autism in a 1:1 role.Interested candidates must be enthusiastic and committed to supporting student learning needs at all levels, including those with learning and SEN difficulties. Applications from candidates experienced in delivering one-to-one support to SEN students would therefore be particularly welcome
The successful candidate will be able:
• to demonstrate high professional practice in all areas of work
• To help progress towards our vision, through a focus on raising the aspirations of students
• To be an excellent role model for students, commanding respect and being a positive presence around the school
• To be efficient and effective, highly organised in all areas of work
• To promote actively the school’s ethos through actions and words
• To have high expectations of students and ensure that students’ aspirations are high
• To record student progress so that you are able to talk knowledgably to parents/careers and other staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 593 3076