***Autism Specialist Required for September 2016***
- Lovely Church of England School
- A warm and friendly team of staff
- Continued CPD and training opportunities
A lovely Church of England Primary School in the borough of Sutton are seeking an autism TA to join their friendly team in September. The school have been graded as ‘Good’ by their last Ofsted Inspection and strive to enable all pupils to develop a love for learning.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have previous experience of working with children with autism.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to be part of the Church of England values and ethos of the school
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
This will be a 1:1 role where you will be required to work with the child independently and also within their class. You will be supporting the child in every aspect of their school day by focusing on learning and social interactions with their peers.
The school can offer:-
- Career Development
- Supportive senior leaders
- A good working environment
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Do you match the criteria? Does this role in Cheam excite you?
If so, please call the Church of England Specialist on 0207 593 3071 or email email@example.com to register your interest.
The closing date for this role will be the end of the summer holidays.