Autism Support required in Blackburn
- Blackburn School requires Teaching Assistant to work with pupils with Autism
- Negotiable rates of pay £48-58 per day
- Long and short term positions available
Are you an Teaching Assistant who is seeking a new position working with pupils with Autism.
Teaching Personnel work closely with an Blackburn based School who are seeking Teaching Assistants to work initially on a supply basis supporting pupils with Autism. The School is smaller than average and most of the pupils in School require 1:1 support and there is a high staff to student ratio. The staff in school are very supportive and inclusive!
The roles that are available include both full and part time positions but all positions will start on a supply basis and candidates will be expected to complete at least one voluntary day in the school. You will be expected to work from 8.30am - 3.30pm and ideally the candidate will be flexible and adaptable.
The candidate will be hard working, enthusiastic and must have experience working with pupils with special needs, ideally Autism experience too. The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience £48-58 per day
* Potential for a long term position
* Opportunity to work with challenging students and pupils with Autism
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org