We're looking for an OUTSTANDING Autism Specialist!!!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Short-term and long-term opportunities
- CPD training courses available: Team Teach, Autism Training and Supporting SEN
Teaching Personnel are looking for a suitable candidate to work in the Nottinghamshire area (ideally Mansfield), across our clients which caters for students on the Autistic spectrum.
Do you have the following skills?
• Team Teach training.
• Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
• Experience working in a school or residential setting with Autistic children.
• Calm and patient personality which helps to enable students to become more independent and promote confidence and self-esteem.
• Experienced managing challenging behaviour and implementing communication aids such as Makaton and PECS, for non-verbal students and those with impaired communication.
• Confident to implement and follow Individual Education Plans and be willing to contribute to Education, Health and Care Plans with the support of the class teacher.
• Be willing to get involved in extra-curricular activities including residential trips into the community.
• Experienced assisting and supporting students to develop independence through vocational studies such as hygiene, cooking, shopping and budgeting.
If you think you have the right skills for this post and are interested in applying, please contact Luke McDonald immediately on 0115 8456405 or email your CV outlining your recent Autism experience to firstname.lastname@example.org