Special Needs Teaching Assistant required for mainstream schools in Islington
- Rewarding Job supporting children with special needs
- Competitive pay rate
- Work with outstanding schools in North London
Are you an enthusiastic individual with the aptitude to work alongside students diagnosed with Autism?
We are looking for teaching assistants to work in mainstream schools in Islington, dedicated to supporting the individual needs of these lovely students.
This rewarding job gives you the opportunity to close the attainment gap of these students and see an amazing improvement in their abilities.
Schools in Islington:
• Rated ‘good’ by OFSTED
• Transport links Highbury & Islington, King's Cross St. Pancras and Euston
• Supportive and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
Candidates need to
• Be able to work 8:30-4pm
• Have experience working with children with special needs children
• Experience working with children with autism desirable but not essential
• Passionate about supporting special needs children
• References from at least 2 sources
What Teaching Personnel can offer you
• Long term employment commencing January
• Through Teaching Personnel’s partnership with NASEN all candidates will have access to CPD training courses throughout the term breaks.
• Competitive pay rate
You must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting a DBS to be considered.
If this appeals to you please get in touch.