Autism Support Assistant in Bury Primary School
- ASC/Autism support work within a Bury Primary School.
- Challenging role but with rewarding outcomes.
- Supporting pupils with Autism on a 1:1 and small group basis.
Autism (ASC) support required for a large primary school in Bury.
A large primary school in Bury, are looking to recruit a 1:1 ASC support assistant to work with a pupil in reception and another pupil in year 2.
This role requires someone who has experience of working with children with autism, whether it’s on the verbal or non verbal spectrum. The Bury are school looking to improve on their current Ofsted rating of “good” in the future. The school is a great place to work, with a friendly, close nit environment and a hard-working ethic across all staff and pupils. This is a great opportunity and one which could lead to a school’s permanent contract.
• Reception boy –autistic – Well behaved, intelligent, verbal and very receptive. Socialising and communication is a problem.
• Year 2 Aged Girl – Complex ASC needs, non-verbal, repetitive, visual learner.
If you are a team player, can get stuck in and use your initiative – this is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise these skills in a way where you can make a real difference.
This is a great school with fantastic facilities and plenty to offer. The opportunities for CPD are outstanding and this truly is a great place to work for the right person.
As a registered member of Teaching Personnel, you will be entitled to the following candidate benefits:
• Salary - £13,00-£18,000 p.a.
• Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
• NASEN and Autism Qualifications
• Team Teach Opportunities
The school are looking to appoint someone ASAP so to apply for the above role, please contact Pat on 0161 242 1792 or alternatively email Patrick.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS on the update service.