Autism support in EYFS Bolton
- Excellent opportunity to work in a supportive school in Bolton.
- Competitive rate of pay £50-£60 a day.
- Continuous CPD opportunities
Do you have previous experience supporting an Autistic child?
A mainstream Primary School in Bolton, BL1 are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to their Early Years Foundation Stage team to support a pupil who is currently undergoing the process of being statemented with Autism (ASC) on a full time basis for the rest of the academic year with the idea to carry onto the schools contract.
The pupil is a lovely boy. He is non verbal and not aggressive. He needs support, personal care and help integrating in the class.
The School is based in Bolton, BL1 is easily accessible by local transport links running directly to and from the town centre and surrounding areas. The school has a more than average cohort of pupils with SEN, and as such require additional support staff to work with them to support statemented pupils. They are looking to see people over the next few weeks with the position hoping to start after the Easter break.
• Full time role supporting a pupil with Autism (ASC) in Bolton with the possibility of becoming permanent.
• Competitive rate of pay of £50-£60 a day.
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team and SENCO.
• Continuous CPD opportunities.
Teaching Personnel are the market leaders in Education Recruitment across the country. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Manchester West Primary Branch on 0161 242 1792. Or you can register online at https://register.teachingpersonnel.com/